Buy Now Pay Later Clothes
Any regular fashion shopper knows it costs good money to follow trends. You can look for buy now pay later clothes deals to help you keep trendy even when low on cash and credit. There are many dealers willing to sell you clothes on credit terms. It is just a matter of looking around for the beast deal. Catalogues are ideal hunting grounds for credit deals. Some catalogues will even allow you to pick the clothes you need without paying anything till a later date. There are many catalogues out there stocking men, women and kids clothing.
Fashion on offer
You can get a very wide collection of fashion items on buy now pay later basis. For women lingerie, blouses, tops, t-shirts, skirts, trousers, shorts, dresses, and assorted shoes are available. Men can get shirts, t-shirts, hooded tops, shorts, trousers, boots, jeans and even tailored suits. Kids including pre-teens and teens also have items on offer at the catalogues. Swim wear and sportswear for both men and women are available too. Some catalogues stock street fashion so that you can have your fill in choice. Some catalogues will specialise in women’s clothing or men’s clothing but many are stockists of general fashion.
Many catalogues will allow you to pick items on credit terms. They will only require you to open a personal account. With your details a credit check is done and if you qualify you can shop happily. Anyone over 18 can open a personal account. This account records what you buy, how much you pay and any balances you owe. Many catalogues will demand monthly payments with interest charged on anything owed. On credit terms, you can opt for buy now pay later, or spreading the cost over time.
Buy now pay later
If you ask a dealer to offer you buy now pay later womens clothes deals here is what it entails. If you want a dress that goes for say £200 you can have it and pay at a later date. Depending on the cost you will get 3, 6, 9 or 12 months to make your payment. At the end of the period agreed, you pay the £200 and nothing else. There is no interest charged on the cost price of the dress. Some of the catalogues that can give you this kind of deal are:
- Very – on this catalogue you will get men, women, children and babies clothing. You can get discounts like 10% off on your first order.
- Littlewoods – men and women clothing is available on buy now pay later deals.
- Jacamo – this is a buy now pay later mens clothing catalogue. There are items for large and outsized men.
- Ambrose Wilson– this women’s catalogue stocks dresses, special occasion wear and a wide range of tribal and print designs.
- Marisota – this is also a women’s catalogue having a wide collection of women fashion.
- Premier Man – this is a big men’s catalogue with extra large clothing and footwear.
- Simply Yours – this is a lingerie and underwear catalogue for the ladies.